We are more than just a summit...
The 10th Annual Asset Integrity Management Summit is the Middle East’s largest and best-attended conference dedicated to the asset integrity management. However, we are more than just a summit - we are the catalyst for conversation, connection and change that inspire the growth of the oil and gas industry.
Hosted by the Petroleum Development of Oman and Co-Hosted by Shell, the 10th Anniversary of this established event will cover the asset integrity systems and strategies that are currently being developed by operators large and small to extend over aging assets especially in challenging environments such as sour and HPHT. This event also focuses on In Country Value within Oman showcasing Omani talented companies supplying asset integrity services in Oman, the GCC and elsewhere globally
What's new for 2015
- Themed event hence it will be divided into 4 Asset Integrity areas, focusing on design, technical and operational integrity as well as leadership on each day respectively
- Operator led case studies that will offer strategies and solutions that have been implemented in their organisations and what in country support is needed from suppliers
- Exhibition Hall: The 2015 exhibition will be divided into pavilions based on the above theme making it accessible for attendees to visit as per their interest
- Dedicated ICV Pavilion – 50+ local vendors: There will be a pavilion dedicated to local suppliers in order to have maximum engagement of local suppliers at the event.
- Live floor demos: Specific areas are designed along the exhibition floor for live product demonstrations of products and technology. These will be allocated before hand and inline with the conference theme for that segment of the event.
- Post Conference Day on LFIs (Learning from Incidents) – facilitated by several industry operator experts, this practical workshops will use real examples of LFI processes and how these lessons are fed back into Design, Technical and Operating Integrity – a must for all those wanting to improve AI performance.
Key challenges delegates would like to see addressed at the 2015 summit:
- Asset integrity manpower training
- Integrity threat assessment Performance standards
- Pipeline integrity under AC interference
- Risk management and how to minimize risk of aging assets
- PSM specific audits
- People behavior in AIM
- Well cathodic protection system
- Erosion in water injection systems
- AIM for human resources, control systems and electrical equipment
- Asset life extension case studies
What past attendees said about the summit:
Great to see how AIPSM has reshaped the oil & gas industry in terms of risk management. In two days I have gained 40 years of experience in AIPSM with great advice on how to sustain process safety Ahmed Al Harby, Technical and Integrity Coordinator, PDO
Excellent workshop – very researched presentations of case studies and lessons learned Shabbeu Ali, ADMA OPCO
Kept the focus and interest of the audience… Awesome workshop and great demonstration Carl Pineaha, Head of Technical Integrity, Reliability & Planning, PDO
Attending the Asset Integrity Management Summit served as a leading indicator to manage threats and prevent major accidents Orlando De Matos, head of Inspection, GASC O
The conference was successful in closing gaps between various organization styles in terms of asset integrity management Mansoor Al Abdali, Integrity Manager, OGC
Excellent summit! Yahya Al Habsi, Maintancne Integrity team Leader, OXY